Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

June 29, 2014

Family and Friends,

This week well... it wasn't as busy as we thought it was going to be, but that's okay :)

Monday- We went to a subway stations (super cheap shopping) and I finally was able to buy my watch which I super love!!! I'm so excited and Sister Van Weezep bought a way cute backpack and I'm kind of jealous. But it was for her sister not for her. Then we got to go to the airport (yes my area has an airport in it the gimpo airport)  and meet up with one of my old investigators because she was having an interview there and asked if we could meet up. I loved seeing her again. She said she prayed about the interview. I hope someday she'll come to know the truth. 

Sorry no time to go through the whole week. Summary we ended up having most of our appointments cancel on us including our members lol. Except the weekend appointments, those were kept for the most part. It was so much fun. We also met someone from Nigria Ben sister van weezep met him and he is so golden!!! he is awesome. then one of our previous investigators the one that is very shy well she is no longer our investigator but it is for the best right now. She doesn't really have a desire to know the truth. It was hard but for the best. Sister Van Weezep was super nice and bought us pizza school lunch on Wednesday. We met with chwaeuna and her husband she is the forever english student. I lover her I had been craving a smoothie but couldn't justify buying it and that night she made us an awesome smoothie! And then they again drove us home! So sweet!!! Then her husband asked an awesome question how is our church different. Love it. Then funny story we got super lost getting to a members house but we were okay lol. Then Saturday had an awesome feast with about half the ward-weren't expecting that. And sad news Yen has the flu... I hope she will get better but with the baby she can't take anything :(. That is the week. I'm excited for this coming week though!!

Huge lessons I'm learning: humility and to not compare yourself to others, and if you aren't being nice to yourself chances are you aren't being kind to others. Things are hard but we always have Heavenly Father with us to help us. 

Love you all so much!

Love Always,
Sister Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment