Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

July 20, 2013

Family and Friends!!!

Transfer Calls..... Okay like last time you'll have to wait just like me :)

Yesterday we met an amazing woman and her son! She was so funny. When we mentioned we teach free English she said WHAT?! and stood up from the bench and was eagerly looking through her purse for her phone. We explained the Family English Program and she was super interested. She was like where? We said we could come to her house or meet at our church. She said but we have to pay you right?? We said no again. She said but you need money... we said no no money.... she said but I want to pay you.... we said no we love to do service. We want to share and teach the gospel and we love to teach English she said again but money.... we said no she said well how about bus money for getting here... we said we have a bus card and we don't need it. She said what about food... to that one I said it wasn't necessary but I didn't say no... lol She was shocked!!! We made an appointment for Thursday :) We are so excited for this miracle!

We have been SUPER BUSY but I'm so grateful to be busy! I pray that I can be this busy the rest of my mission :). I love it! Heavenly Father is helping us out so much!!!  Update on our investigators.... So our new girl bacunjeong 박은정 is awesome!!! She came to church yesterday!!!! We were so excited!!! Then well... So little time... Slowly but surely they are progressing... We watched the Joseph Smith video with one of them and that was amazing! the spirit was so strong and we were able to explain so much! i was happy about that. and I realized how much i need to keep repraying for a confirmation on everything again. The plan,the priesthood, the book of mornon, church, the prophet, joseph smith, etc. I want to do that again. 

Our stake had a stake talent show saturday night and it was great! I will try to send the video of our district singing next week. 

Transfer calls.... drum roll..... bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppp.....................

We are staying the same no changes, except Sister Van Weezep is no longer a trainee :). So excited for this opportunity to keep going!!!! 

Love you all so much!! Thank you so much!!!!

Love Always,
Sister Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment