Hi! Another week has rolled... more like flown by... I love it! not that it is flying by but that I get to live it :).
So this past week was awesome for a couple of reasons. We has three member lessons!!! That is super awesome!! And we got to spend the day with Sister Morrise-the wife of my mission president. She is awesome!!! I love her, she got to do two lessons with us and that was fun. Then a different member was able to help us with a different lesson and she is awesome! She recognized the investigator needs friends and so she asked her for her phone number and asked if it was okay to contact her. She is going to and she wants to be her friend :). I love it this member is such an example of member missionary.
My ward is awesome they are just incredible. Right now our apartment is filled with food, we have to freeze some of it so it doesn't go bad because we have so much. All of it was given from the members!!!! They are so awesome! Koreans have the biggest hearts! :)
Sorry short email but short time. I love you all so much!! Stay safe and be happy!!!! You are all such a great example to me!!!!
Love,
Sister Tovar
No comments:
Post a Comment