Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

October 27, 2014

Family and friends!!! 

Okay so the week has been awesome!!!!! so much yet so little has happened lol. 

To start with last Monday we went to Kimpo to get my boots that I forgot :(, and we had an adventure at the foreigner office getting my foreigner card renewed. It was great! 

So the highlights of the week are:

The RELIEF SOCIETY ROCKS!!! We were invited to the presidency meeting. They wanted to know who we were working with and what we were doing, how they could help and they offered suggestions. It was incredible. I honestly loved every minute of it!!! If I could picture what president Monson has in mind by missionaries and members working together this week and that meeting would be the image for it. It was so awesome. 
Are mission president has challenged all of us to teach 10 lessons with investigators or just practice member lessons a week. So we discussed it with the Relief Society and they are such sweethearts they took that and ran with it. And on Sunday they made sure all 10 slots were filled and then some. So this week we should have more than 10 lessons :). I love our members!

Also, our investigator that blew us out of the water last week by having prayed every day since the last meeting blew us out of the water again this week. She not only read Ether 12 she feasted it on it. She told us about her favorite verses in the chapter why they were her favorites and then she related it to her life!!! The coolest thing ever. The spirit was so strong as she was talking. Sister Goodnough and I ended up teaching something completely different than what we had planned but it was so perfect. We were both on the same page the whole time because it wasn't being led by us but by the spirit!!!! The coolest feeling in the world. I loved it! Such an awesome lesson!

So far I think that is all I have to report lol but this week has already started off so great!!! I love you all so much and I wish all the best. Please keep me updated I love to hear about your lives :).

Love always,
Sister Tovar

P.S. We had an american family invite us over for Thanksgiving.... Heavenly Father is so aware of us, even the desire of a traditional thanksgiving dinner to remind me of home. He answered unspoken prayers with incredibly kind people. 

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment