Family and Friends!

I can't believe next week it will be March already, time really flies. News from this week, well it was an interesting week. The investigators that I told you about last time, well the one whose mom did my job for me, his sister/her daughter passed away this past week. They are doing okay, we will be meeting with all of them tonight. I am excited to share with them one of my favorite things about this gospel, families can be together forever. It is more proof of Heavenly Father's sincere love for us.
We went to a Relief Society party last night and that was super fun! They played two truths and a lie and it was hilarious!! (I had a member help me with translation :)) I love the women in my ward they are so amazing and such great lights. It's not easy to be a member anywhere but I know it's not easy in Korea. Many of them also have husbands that are non members or less active but they come every week and are super active and have great testimonies. They are great! They help motivate us to work harder. Oh and at the end they gave us ALL the left overs from the party which was a potluck! So cool! Our fridge is not packed with amazing food! I'm not sure what I will do when I go back home and I can't have homemade kimchi by a Korean :(.... :)
This past month I've been studying hope and it's interesting until yesterday I didn't realize how much I have been relying on hope and using it. There is always hope for a brighter day. I love Ether 12:4 "Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God." We have the hope of eternal families, of being with our Heavenly Father again. Right now I rely on hope so much, hope to find people that want to be found and hope to know how to help people. This work is all about hope.
I hope you are all doing great! I am so grateful for this gospel and for all of you. Know you are never alone and you are being watched out for.
Love Always,
Sister Tovar
P.S. I had curry at a members house yesterday!! How cool is that!
No comments:
Post a Comment