Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 12, 2014

Family and Friends,

Hi! So another week has gone by.It's been great and guess what?? Transfer calls came again and it looks like I will be moving! I'm transferring to 분당 ward/area I'm so excited. Of course though I'm sad to leave kimpo! It has been my home for 7 months! I love it and I love the people! My new companion will be Sister Goodnough! I'm so excited we actually new each other before our missions, she is from Vegas too and her dad used to be my Sister's bishop, so cool!

So this week we went to see North Korea again :) so much fun! Then we also got to watch General Conference! So awesome!!! I have so many favorite talks. Among them President Uchtdorf from the women's session and Elder Godoy :) So awesome!!! 

Sorry I will write more about my new area next week. Today my brain is just a bit fuzzy from packing last night and all morning, but I'm all done :) 

Love you all so much!!!
Love always,
Sister Tovar
My Kimpo ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment