Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 5, 2014

Family and Friends,

This week has been great. It's funny as I come to write this email every week I always have to sit and think for a second, then I turn to my companion "What happened this week?" " I don't know" " I don't know either." So much happens in one week it's hard to forget but also hard to remember all of it. And then you kind of zone out reading emails and anyway.

This week was awesome!! We have a new investigator. She is super curious about the gospel and says she wants a church because she feels like something is missing but other churches don't feel right. She has come to English class for a while now so she knows a little about our church. She grew up Buddhist and her mother in law is Buddhist so she doesn't know much about Heavenly Father or Christ. We are so excited to help her learn :) 

We went to the temple this week and it was fantastic!!!! Brand new things I have never seen before :) so cool. And Sister Fudge and Sister Van Weezep were there too so it was awesome. We are such goofballs together!!! Then we spent most of Pday eating food and dessert :) 

Sunday I spent some time writing in my family history booklet! So cool! I'm so pumped to do family history now. It's so awesome!! I'm grateful for my sister who has done all of ours. I'm so curious about our history now. The prophecy of Elija is coming true :).

Short email sorry... Today is Sister Stastny's birthday :) 

Love you all so much!!! Stay strong and work hard!!! (I think that's more for me lol) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment