Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

September 21, 2014

Family and Friends!! 

I'm so sorry last week I was not really able to write a long email. Last week I had the horrible stomach flue :(. Boy was it horrible :( It was no fun. We actually had to stay home for three days!! Three days of cancelling our appointments :(. It happens I suppose but ah so hard. It was a blessing of sorts though my companion and I were able to get to know each other better so that was nice. 

Besides that well we did have a miracle!!! A less active that we are working with decided she wants to come back!!!!!! She made a goal to read the Book of Mormon everyday, pray, and go to church!!!! We are so excited and so happy about it! Heavenly Father is so kind for letting us be part of this :). 

Today we are going Biking!!!! So much fun!!! So we get to wear jeans :) It feels weird kind of suffocating in a way,  but then it also feels nice. Anyway short email sorry.

Oh before I forget the Sermon on the Mount in the Book of Mormon is awesome!!! Currently my companion and I are working on studying it thoroughly. It's actually been really enlightening and tons of fun. I love that the scriptures can be so awesome!!! 

Love you all thank you for your love and support!

Love,
Sister Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment