Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

August 17, 2014

Family and friends!! 

This week was awesome! Monday we went to the Zoo! It was so cool! We saw and exotic North American Racoon!! Loved it! But really it was pretty cool and a once in a liftetime type thing. The Zoo in Korea as a missionary! Love it. Then later that day we had FHE at the church where we played stick pull as you can see by the video I attached. Hope you all like it, it is a bit embarrasing. Sister Van Weezep and I had to put on baptism pants in order to be able to play... not sure if it was completely allowed but our ward mission leader didn't say anything against it :). Tuesday night we were taken out by one of the families in the ward! Love them!!! Then Wednesday we had an amazing Zone Conference! I love serving under President Morrise he is so incredible! And then later that night I was able to help one of our investigators with Spanish. We usually teach English but right now I'm teaching her Spanish! Love it!! BTW family it means I have tons of questions but I always forget to ask them. Thursday we went out for ice cream with a members sister but we were an hour late :( we felt horrible!!! Our first appointment ran late but we felt so bad. We bought her bobingsu/papingsu. Super delicious and we have been wanting an excuse to eat it. Sadly she said she didn't want to be an investigator. And then we had awesome chicken and cheap chicken in a new area. And it's super healthy :). Our little invesitgator kids kepts all their commitments and are praying :) So exciting. And then Sunday we had an amazing lunch after church at the church! I love our ward they are incredible. Oh yeah transfers are a week early this transfer so we get calls in 6 days :) Fun!!! not... lol We both have no idea what will happen.

Hope you are all doing super well! Love you all!!! Think about you often! Let me know if there is anything I can do please :)

Love Always,
Sister Tovar

Seoul Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment