Well to start off with I had to say bye to Sister Van Weezep this week.... I was very sad about it! She is one of the best companions I have had. I will miss her so much!!!!!
Sister Statsny is great though. She is really nice and kind. She is from Idaho and went to BYUI for a short time before coming here. She is 19 years old so super young.
Okay so super cool experience, so yesterday I was super worried about two investigators Sophia/Olivia and Joseph. Well it was daily planning time and we had just ended it and I was super worried still so I look over at Sister Statsny and with a desperate look I say Sister Statsny could you please pray that we can talk to them... that they will respond. She does and during her pray I get this though call them. I'm like I tried that already. Then I get the thought again... call them. I think okay I'll look at the phone log and if I haven't called them then I will call them. We all know how great my memory is so I check as soon as we are done praying. I don't even get off the floor. I hadn't called Sophia/Olivia... well I called and they answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! and just felt relief. They said they missed us too and we made an appointment to meet Tuesday!!!! I was so excited!!!! Miracles happen if we listen and go and do! Love it!
Other really awesome news!! Our member Shinggijorl got his endowments out this week!!!! He is married and has the two cutest little girls that I love!!! His wife has been a member a lot longer and she got her endowments out a while ago and everyone has just been waiting and hoping for him... and it happened!!!!! And they are getting sealed this month!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other awesome news another member's husband got the m- priesthood(don't know how to spell it) yesterday!! So exciting!
This week we also got to eat at an awesome restaurant that has awesome rice paper, super cool and super delicious!!! Next week is jusok Korean Thanksgiving and my year mark!!! Can't believe a year has passed! It has seriously flown by!!!
I am so lucky to be here in Korea serving my mission! And to have family and friends as great as you all!!! I love you so much and I'm so grateful for you!!! Thank you for your great example and love!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment